Thursday, December 22, 2005

mr. pibb + red vines = crazy delicious...

I used to be an avid watcher of SNL... back when some of my faves were still on (whether it's oooolllldddd ones like Adam Sandler and Mike Myers or the newer crew like Will Ferrell and Jimmy Fallon...). My sister and I were watching the Saturday this one aired, although seems that due to impecable timing, I chose to cut my head open on my kitchen cabinets during this very skit (oooops -- skills).
Lucky for us it's online... and you too if you haven't checked it out. Too funny...

What I wouldn't do for a BAKER'S DOZEN of Magnolia cupcakes right now... mmmmm...

Let's hit up Magnolia and mack on some cupcakes.
No doubt, that bakery's got all the bomb frosting.
I love those cupcakes like McAdams loves Gosling.



You can call us Aaron Burr by the way we droppin' Hamiltons!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home




Powered by WebRing.