Saturday, December 24, 2005

¡feliz navidad!

Some families watch It's a Wonderful Life... some watch A Christmas Story (ahhh A Christmas Story... how many ways do I despise thee?). To me, it's not Christmas without Home Alone, or other wonderful classics such as How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Raindeer, Charlie Brown Christmas, or my favorite new kid on the block - Elf ("Santa! I know him...").

I'm happily done with the much anticipated Christmas shopping frenzy. Thankfully, now can focus on the most important Christmas activity of holiday baking and eating. We all have our fortes... what can I say. It's only right to bless others with your talents, right?
Hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas Eve, wherever the holidays have taken you and in whomever's company the holidays have taken you.

I think everyone has their Christmas traditions, and so I'm off to eat some wonderful chili with cheddar cheese (no beans, the proper way to make chili!), homemade cinnamon rolls, and some wonderful gingerbread spice hot tea (this year's new addition).

Happy Holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home




Powered by WebRing.