Tuesday, February 20, 2007

american doll posse


Finally, an announcement. Looks like I'll be touring again soon. Woohoo. My silver Fit's ready to experience the Tori-induced road trip. Say good-bye, my friends. I'm out...

Top 10 Signs You Might Be a Crazed Tori Amos Fan
1) ... if you've ever dyed your hair red. (I'm guilty as charged)
2) ... you've been to multiple concerts in one city, or even one metro area.
3) ... you have a core group of friends you realize fondly you will be seeing more in the days ahead, and know the core "tour groupies" that you'll be seeing again all too soon.
4) ... you know who Y Kant Tori Read is, and are even willing to listen to things such as Heart Attack at 23 or Ode to the Banana King.
5) ... you prefer to attend concerts solo so you can take it all in and know that no one will interupt your experience.
6) ... you've hurdled chairs, poles, etc. to rush the stage for the encore performances.
7) ... you once bought every single you could get your hands on, even if you had all the songs elsewhere.
8) ... you appreciate that piano playing isn't the same without stilletos.
9) ... you've ever waited 4+ hours in weather extremes (heat, cold, rain, etc.) in hopes of getting something signed.
10) ... you've ever waited 4+ hours in weather extremes (heat, cold, rain, etc.) in hopes of getting something signed even after having had number 9 work out for you before... and you'd do it again.

this house is like russia
with eyes cold and grey
you got me moving in a circle
i dyed my hair red today
i just want a little passion
to hold me in the dark
i know i've got some magic
buried deep in my heart yeah...
... have a seat while i

2 Comments:

  • Yeah. Um, that sounds scarily similar to waiting in line for the Barney's Warehouse Sale. Well, minus the other Tori person you mentioned.

    By Blogger Sam.I.Am, At February 20, 2007  

  • Love the list! So true! And so sad that every part of it applies to me. Here we come Tori tour. It's about time!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At February 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home




Powered by WebRing.