Wednesday, May 24, 2006

manolos, gelato & dixie chicks

In the wise, wise words of Carrie on SATC, "The fact is sometimes it's hard to walk in a single woman's shoes that's why we need really special ones now and then to make the walk a little more fun." I just love shoes. And I just loved that quotation -- so had to plug it in somewhere. I'm on Season 6 -- about to start part 2. Oh what shall I do once I'm out of new episodes? Gasp... Anyhow, don't know what got me thinking about shoes. Maybe it's because I'm wearing some of my favorites. Or it could be because I'm thinking ahead to those perfect, fine Italian pair that will soon be my own. Gotta love shoes!

I'm so gearing up for my trip. I've been saying I've had one foot on the plane mentally since the week began. I need to break myself of this onset of ADD though. Soooo much to be done -- almost makes me want to cry. If it wasn't for the promise of l'Italia bella, I might succumb to it... but, alas, no problem with that here.

To top that off, my mom just bought us tickets to see the Dixie Chicks when she comes to visit in August. Floor seats! Woohoo! I'm pumped. I saw them once before and they were great -- and it'll make a great mother/daughter outting. I've also got plans to see the Allman Brothers in June. It's shaping up to be a nice musical summer so far, and surely more opportunities will arise.


Ok -- gotta pry myself away and plunge back into this survey. I just keep thinking -- the sooner I get all this done, the sooner I'll be flying off to another adventure. Did I say I can't wait?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home




Powered by WebRing.