Tuesday, October 17, 2006

mc i don't know i agree with this one...

I don't know that I agree on this... hmmmm... and now I'm REALLY going to bed. What am I doing here? Seriously... haha.


Meredith Grey
81% confidence, 88% compassion, 58% dedication

Meredith Grey is perhaps the most balanced of all the interns. She's hard working and takes caring for her patients very seriously. However, she can become a little too distracted with her personal affairs, particularly ones involving "McDreamy".

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 94% on confidence

You scored higher than 94% on compassion

You scored higher than 15% on dedication

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home




Powered by WebRing.