Friday, August 17, 2007

i invented post-its


When I think of high school reunions, I think of Romy and Michele's and Gross Point Blank. Both absolutely fabulous. Yeah, the above clip is a prime example as to what not to do at your high school reunion. So hard to believe it's been ten years. I'm curious to see everyone again. I know I've changed. My friends love seeing old pictures from high school, where I had permed hair, braces, and anywhere from brown to blond to red hair - depending on what year you chose. If I remember to bring back some old pictures, I'll have to post some here for amusement's sake.

I was reading online and apparently many women view high school reunions as more stressful than meeting future inlaws. Hmmmm. Interesting. I was also amused by a listing of do's and don'ts. I foresee an amusing Monday posting, perhaps a top 5/10 listing. Stay tuned, and have a great weekend ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home




Powered by WebRing.