Wednesday, August 15, 2007

la campeona

I'm pretty proud of my last DC resident success. I went over to one of my final runs to the old row house on the hill. After some initial annoyment to my mail not being properly forwarded to my new address, I was pleased to see a statement from the DMV. You'll remember my prior post regarding my encounter with the DMV. Who won their contested parking ticket? Oh yeah. That would be me. Just had to gloat.

And now I'm off to the orthopedic surgeon. Fashionable white plaster cast is about to bite the dust. ;-)

1 Comments:

  • I'm so glad for you, LJ. I know that stylin' plaster cast was seriously cramping your style. Three cheers for podiatric health.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At August 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home




Powered by WebRing.